...continued from Desaru post..
At first, we thought that we wanted to proceed to Legoland but it was still raining and I got an information from tripadvisor that the Legoland attractions will stop its operation for a while once it's rain. So, we proceeded to Johor Premium Outlet (JPO) first to buy a pair of new jeans for my dad-in-law. I managed to have a quick-view on what I wanted to buy during our next visit to this place.
40 minutes later, we were already on our way to Legoland.
...continued with Nusajaya post..
...continued with Nusajaya post..
31 October 2012
...continued from Johor Bahru post..
After we checked out from M-Suites Hotel, we went straight to JPO. It was just a half an hour journey and once we reached there, I was already excited...excited to spend my money at this place.
We spent our time for almost 4 hours at this place. At the end of the day, our 'hasil tangkapan' that we managed to grab were from Michael Kors, Coach, Gap, Sketchers and Braun Buffel. It was really nice to shop at JPO and I liked it here (of coz la tak semurah macam kat Europe or US).
Later, we took a late lunch at JPO's Food Channel before sending-off my dad-in-law to the airport. He has to go back early to Kuala Lumpur due to his work obligation with Universiti Malaya. Kesian ayah.
Later, we took a late lunch at JPO's Food Channel before sending-off my dad-in-law to the airport. He has to go back early to Kuala Lumpur due to his work obligation with Universiti Malaya. Kesian ayah.
While we were at the airport, I made a quick stop at the souvenir shop and later, I tried to find mr.hubby and Emyr. I was so clueless to see Emyr's act form afar. He was standing in the middle of the wide-open-space of Senai airport while holding his stomach.
I thought that he might be having some pain inside his stomach, but...I was wrong...
He was actually performing his Asar prayer (...kat tengah-tengah alam kat airport ni. Haha, chomei la anak mak ni..:-)
After that, we went straight back to Desaru. Me and mr.hubby were so satisfied with our just-okay 'hasil tangkapan' during this JPO visit.
...continued with Desaru post..
2 comments:
Effi!!! love MK handbags.... oh yes by the way its me Intan from spain
Intan...MK is my new favourite. Fareedzal pun prefer that designer brand.
Post a Comment