Friday, November 30, 2007

Langkawi

I went to Langkawi due to the Ministry's course that i have to attend. I came here with Nirmal, Azrin and Juzilawati. During the course, we took some time to experience the Cable Car and the Skybridge which located in Gunung Machincang.





Then, after we completed the course, the rest of them went straight back to KL. As for me, i made the decision to explore the Kilim River Geopark alone by myself. 

Once i reached at the jetty, one of the jetty staff guided me to the boat and started its engine.

First, the Mangrove Sightseeing. Subhanallah...it was really astounding. I feel like being in the Amazon River even though i've never been there.


 

Next, eagle feeding time.


After that, exploring the Geoforest.



Then, i was really excited to enter the Crocodile Cave.




The final tour was the Bat Cave.




It was really a worth-it experience.

No comments:

Kelantan - A 2016 Wedding

22 January 2016 After Kuala Terengganu, we continued our journey to Kelantan. It has been such a long time since the last time I visited...