30 October 2012
...continued from Nusajaya post..
It took only 30 minutes drive from Legoland to M-Suites Hotel in Johor Bahru. We were really tired due to the crazy heat in Legoland. I was so relieved to see the nice condition of the two-bedroom apartment hotel that I booked a few weeks ago.
At 9.30pm, it was time for dinner and the next destination would be Kampung Senibong which is famous with its delicious seafood. We had a little bit lost looking for this place. In the end, it took almost an hour and 15 minutes for us to arrive here at this place. Supposedly, it should only take about 30 minutes for us to be here. Anyway, Alhamdulillah..we were already here.
Initially, we planned to go to the famous Senibong Seafood Village Restaurant. But then, when I saw this not-so-classy restaurant which is also famous for its delicious nasi lemak, I suggested for us to eat at Restoran Malam Indah Selalu.
What an ethereal ambiance that we had. Never thought that Singapore could be so near but yet so far. The nasi lemak was really good and the ikan pari that we ordered was so deliciously sweet (..sangat sedap dan sangat manis and ikan tu sangat la fresh..). Not to forget, the big portion of yummylicious otak-otak that were so perfect. Now I know why this place is so famous among the local people.
Initially, we planned to go to the famous Senibong Seafood Village Restaurant. But then, when I saw this not-so-classy restaurant which is also famous for its delicious nasi lemak, I suggested for us to eat at Restoran Malam Indah Selalu.
What an ethereal ambiance that we had. Never thought that Singapore could be so near but yet so far. The nasi lemak was really good and the ikan pari that we ordered was so deliciously sweet (..sangat sedap dan sangat manis and ikan tu sangat la fresh..). Not to forget, the big portion of yummylicious otak-otak that were so perfect. Now I know why this place is so famous among the local people.
It was 11.45pm already and yet we have another mission to be fulfilled. Our next destination was Pandan City. Our misison was to buy as many dvds as we could. :-) Me and mr.hubby ended up with 32 dvds in less than 45 minutes (..kena cepat pilih coz mom and dad-in-law tengah tunggu kat kereta). It only cost us RM3 per dvd (...murah sehhhhh).
31 October 2012
At about 9.30am, we went to Maya Bistro -the hotel's restaurant- with a very relaxing mood and had our breakfast over there.
Then, at 12pm, we proceeded to the check-out counter and continued to our next destination.
...continued with Kulai post..
2 comments:
tak tau pulak kak wani nak pergi senibong... landmark dia dekat2 jusco plentong jer... n fyi tempat nasi lemak tu mmg tempat lepak ijai ngan kawan2....sgt sedap!!! =)
Akak google tempat makan best kat JB n senibong was in the list. Memang best la kat sini. Memang sedap.
Post a Comment