Lauterbrunnen was the aimed destination this morning and I was so excited enough to go to this place. Lauterbrunnen is situated in one of the most impressive
trough valleys in the Alps, between gigantic rock faces and mountain
peaks.
After two and a half hours journey, we reached here at this beautiful town.
Lauterbrunnen reminded me of the shots in some of the Hindi movies. Be it Sangam, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Dhadkan and many more. It made me to become more and more excited to be at this place.
Lauterbrunnen reminded me of the shots in some of the Hindi movies. Be it Sangam, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Dhadkan and many more. It made me to become more and more excited to be at this place.
My mom was not really well today and yet, she still managed to walk and tried to enjoy this place. That was the reason why she decided to just stay put at the nearby train station area. My dad and my brothers also decided to company my mom due to her health condition.
But, she insisted me to proceed and at the same time, I could give some guide to my in-laws on some of the interesting spots here in Lauterbrunnen. I promised to meet back at 12.15pm and now, it was already 11.45am. (Here, I really underestimated on what would be in front of me....really really underestimated it and gave such a bad promise to my parents and my brothers...sorry semua).
But, she insisted me to proceed and at the same time, I could give some guide to my in-laws on some of the interesting spots here in Lauterbrunnen. I promised to meet back at 12.15pm and now, it was already 11.45am. (Here, I really underestimated on what would be in front of me....really really underestimated it and gave such a bad promise to my parents and my brothers...sorry semua).
Once we reached here, I noticed the view of that famous Jungfraujoch peak. It is known as the 'Top of Europe' at an altitude of 3454 m. It is
located in between the well known mountains Mönch and Jungfrau, in the
heart of the UNESCO Natural World Heritage property "Jungfrau - Aletsch -
Bietschhorn".
All shots of this place were breathtaking.
After we non-stoppingly walk at this really amazing place, we made a lunch stop in front of the breathtaking Staubbach Falls.
With a height of nearly 300 meters, Staubbach Falls is the second highest waterfall in Switzerland. Here, my happy-go-lucky mother-in-law took such a nice picture with my dad-in-law.
After that, they insisted Eejal and me to go further so that we could explore the hiking trail together and they would look after the kids for a while.
So here, we have to make it a quick walk as I promised my parents that we would be back at the train station somewhere around 12.15pm and yet, it was already 1pm.
So here, we have to make it a quick walk as I promised my parents that we would be back at the train station somewhere around 12.15pm and yet, it was already 1pm.
I wished that I could explore more. But, I was still in my reality-check mind so we have to stop here and need to make a move, back to the station.
Once we reached back at that famous waterfall, Hayra and Emyr just woke up from their short nap and Hayra was eager enough to explore the place herself.
As for Emyr, he was still having some hanging la-la land effect.
But later, he wanted to explore the place too. As for Affan, the inside-stroller was more interesting for him.
We thought that we wanted to make a move after that but the Fall steps area were so desirable for us to experience it. We walked up to the middle spot and my father-in-law took our picture and my in-laws also didn't want to miss the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
By the way, try to spot the tiny-us here..
By the way, try to spot the tiny-us here..
After that woowieee experience with the whole place, we continued our train journey to Wengen.
The journey to Wengen was a beautiful one. I was so excited once I noticed the famous Lautterbrunnen Valley in front of my own eyes. I was so in awe. MasyaAllah.
15 minutes later, we were already in Wengen. I was speechless for a while. Ya Allah, cantiknya.
Photogenically poised on a mountain ledge, Wengen was indeed profound.
Here, Hayra requested me to capture her I-Am-A-Supermodel moment.
Then, the rest of the group, taking their turns to capture the majestic view here.
What an experience to be here. Thank you Lauterbrunnen for giving me your beauty.
Next stop...Interlaken.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment